Christmas Bulletin!

Confession is good for the soul.

After finishing last night's blog post, I stayed up until 3.00 a.m. decorating the house. Once I gave up the idea of doing it--I wanted to, and found the energy.

The thought of the children arriving on Saturday and seeing the old familiar "friends"--the much beloved and handled nativity set and the wonky old musical Christmas tree, and the wondrous fibre-optic angel that glows on the wall--well I thought of that and I had to do it.

The house is transformed into "Christmas." Nothing elaborate, but enough to welcome my dear team today.

Happy Friday. God bless you each and every one! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Belinda,

You are so dear to me and I am happy to be on your team...
What a wonderful time I had today in your warm house. Hearing from Paul about his trip and how God brought them through the weather safely home, enjoying the conversation and laughter with the group gathered. Thanks for that gift - a day to share together in your peaceful home, it feels like coming to a family celebration of Christ and each year we gather more memories to share. I am glad that get together was a glass ball , not a rubber one. Each of us are honored to share the time with you and your family.
Merry Christmas my friend,

L.L.
Best of all we get to share in God's family.. Jesus the celebration of God's gift to us
Belinda said…
Dear Lori Lei,
What a blessing today was. You're so right, we are family. I'm so glad you could make it. To have little Ava with us was a joy too.

God bless you on your vacation!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family